MKF Simply Defined:
A small spiritual family that purposes to love and Glorify God in every area of life, love one another, live the Great Commission, making disciples that make disciples.
MISSIONAL KINGDOM FAMILY (MKF)
Missional Kingdom Families are small communities of Christ-followers (minimum of 3, maximum of 20) who have connected their lives together for the purpose of loving God, loving one another, and reaching others with the gospel. An MKF is centered around the Person and Purpose of Jesus Christ and led by qualified leaders. Each person is helped to be a true disciple of Christ in the 5 C’s: Christ, Community, Character, Calling, and Competency. All MKF’s are inter-connected with other MKF’s and part of the larger ROCK Family – KC congregation led by biblical elders.
- Missional Kingdom Families are a spiritual family – people connected covenantally heart-to-heart around Christ in order to advance His kingdom. I Cor. 4:15-17; Eph. 3:14
- Missional Kingdom Families are a group of friends unified around Christ’s love and mission. Mt. 11:19; Jn. 15:12-17
- Missional Kingdom Families are a healing community that prays for the sick, counsels the confused, carries out inner healing, sets people free from curses and demonic bondage, and creates such an atmosphere of acceptance and love that rejection and insecurities are displaced over time. James 5:16; Matt. 10:1,8
- Missional Kingdom Families are a training and equipping center, a safe setting for people to practice leadership, management, preaching, teaching, creative ministry, spiritual gifts, and all forms of servanthood. Matt. 28:18-20
- Missional Kingdom Families are a missionary team and spiritual army – a flexible, spontaneous, organized platoon capable of reaching those who do not follow Christ and are not in a spiritual family. They are dedicated to seeking and saving the lost, delivering people from demonic bondage, doing justice, and serving youth, poor, widow, orphan, and alien. Lk. 19:10; Eph. 6:10-18
- Missional Kingdom Families are a lifestyle of deep, intentional, meaningful relationships that connect any time and place with an ultimate goal to reach lost people, and transform communities through Christ and the kingdom of God. Acts 2:42-47, 4:32-35.
Download Missional Kingdom Families for more information!